i’m so aware today of my utter need for grace.
more grace. and then more on top of that. and maybe even an extra helping on top of that.
sigh. today was hard. i am so far beyond my limit… spiritually, emotionally, physically. yup. exhaustion is definitely here in so many ways.
i’m just trying to cling to these promises:
1. when Satan tempts me to despair and tells me of the guilt within, upward I look and see Him there who made an end of all my sin.
2. He who began a good work in me will complete it.
3. His mercies are new every morning.
4. there is therefore now no condemnation…
5. Jesus loves me, this I know.
6. Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus, just from sin and self to cease.
But how very aware I am right now of the utter need for grace I have. Without it, I will despair. Without it, there is no hope. Without it, change will not ever happen.
But with it, God will conquer. Through grace, He opened the way to the Father. Through grace, He guides each steps and ordains each day. I just need more grace to trust that.