But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you.
1 Samuel 12:24
God has done COUNTLESS great things for me… so many that I’m not even aware of all He does to care for and protect me.
I love my Savior and am so grateful for the amazing grace He has shown me.
- He has saved me. I was running from Him and He saved me.
- He has changed my desires. I was selfish and only did what I wanted. Now, though I’m still selfish, He is changing those desires one by one to be conformed to His holiness.
- He has adopted me as His child.
- He provides for me every day….I have a home, health, friends… so many blessings…
- He has promised to complete the work that He began in me. This gives me much hope.
What about you? Feel free to leave comments of what Christ has done for you… He’s great. Let’s magnify this great God together…